Monday, April 20, 2015

Vintage Chic Embellished Kraft Grid Journal HSS210

Pin It Now! The sketch from Hand Stamped Sentments this week really intrigued me!  I love the scattered flowers across the front. I used this sketch to embellish a kraft grid journal with butterflies, buttons, and bling.

If I don't end up passing this along to a friend as a gift, I'll probably use it to copy my daily scriptures.  Have you seen the Bible journaling trend?  I thought I could use this on the run to help make my Bible quotes stick, all pretty like. 
Here's a pic of my mess :D 
Head on over to HSS and play along this week!  I'd love to see ya.

SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS: Papillon Potpourri, Feels Goods
INK: Versamark, White Stampin Emboss, Crumb Cake
PAPER: Kraft Grid Journal
EMBELLISHMENTS:  Artisan Embellishment Kit Spring 2015 Mini, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Seam Binding Ribbon, Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Bsic Rhinestones



2 comments:

  1. What a pretty journal cover! I never think of stamping white on kraft paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you handled the strip in the center! I love pink and Kraft together.

    ReplyDelete