Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cheerful Christmas - Sneak Peek 2014 Holiday

Pin It Now! Just dropping by with a quick card I made using a few new products available tomorrow!
I love the clean, graphic look of this stamp set!  It makes easy, yet striking cards. 

I notched the sides to tie the ribbon with a 1/2" circle punch.  Tied off with 

Inside, an ornament from the same stamp set. 

Have a blessed & creative day!

SUPPLIES:

NEW ITEMS USED:  CHEERFUL CHRISTMAS STAMP SET, 
FILIGREE FRAME  TIEF, 
ALL IS CALM SNOWFLAKE EMBELLISHMENT, 
FROSTED SEQUINS EMBELLISHMENTS, 
REAL RED 3/8" SATIN WOVEN RIBBON

INK:  Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
PAPER:  Real Red, Whisper White


4 comments:

  1. I love this card...where did you find the sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! The inside sentiment is from Christmas Messages - I know it's retired now, but I believe it was from the 2013 Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. Thanks so much for your comment! :D Erika

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Did you stamp the Christmas Cheer and leaves or did you use markers? Did you emboss? I'm new to stamping. Thanks. CAPatterson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole! The Christmas Cheer and other colored embellishments are a stamp, which I used Stampin' Write Markers to color in detail (evergreen one color, swirls another), and the white swirls are dry embossed with an embossing folder run through the Big Shot. You can see the items listed at the bottom of this blog post. And, if you need any help ordering anything or specific instruction, just let me know, I'd love to help you make these! My email is inkypinkies@hotmail.com. Thanks! Erika

      Delete