Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Beautifully Baroque Mother's Day Card

Pin It Now!
Hey crafty friend!  I wanted to share with you the card I made for my Mom this Mother's Day! I know it's late, but this would work for any occasion. 

She loves pink and green (like me) so I went heavy on the pink.  Beautifully Baroque is the dark background stamp (retiring), the flowers are Papaya Collage (also retiring!), and Dictionary for the light background. 
A couple of blossoms are stamped and fussy cut.  The lighter flower is just stamped off (the same ink stamped a second time without reinking), and fussy cut leaves scattered about for depth.  "Mom" banner is stippled with a little Chocolate Chip ink to grubby it up a bit.  The lace is a scrap from my room, and linen thread anchors it down.
Inside, more stamping, and the sweet sentiment from Feel Goods.  I love this one, and it's nice for a Mom card.  That wheel stamp is Chamomile and I believe it's been retired for a while, but you could surely substitute!
Having lighting issues!  Ugh.
This card was CASEd from Teneale Williams, via Pinterest.  
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment