Monday, November 4, 2013

Diamond Flip Flop Get Well Card - Tag It

Pin It Now! I needed a Get Well card for my cousin this week, and wanted it to be something she could display and enjoy in her hospital room, so I made a fancy "Diamond Flip" fold and decked it out in this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge color combo.  Major pretty colors!
The colors are perfect for a girl!

This flip flop technique was highlighted in the last round of Ustamp With Dawn and Friends, Cards with Cool Moves.  I love my UStamp catalog...I can always find a Wow technique to practice!
Here, you can see how it opens. I stamped some Delicate Doilies inside to carry the doily theme through. 
And from behind ;)
Feel like making something pretty in the midst of fall / Thanksgiving / Christmas cards?  Check out Hand Stamped Sentiments' color challenge this week!
 I'm also playing along with Friday Mashup this week...Chevrons!  Love 'em!
Have a blessed and creative day!  ~Erika

Supply List:
Stamps:  Tag It, Delicate Doilies
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  In-Color 2013-2015 Paper Stack, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Embellishments: doily, Chevron Ribbon in Blushing Bride, Stretch Ruffle Trim in Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Pearls, Chevron Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, and stacked full of details! What a fun card design, I'm sure it brightened your cousin's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique fold for a card... I've never see this one before. The colors are so pretty together. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful details, Erika! I love that fold... a unique way to use that pop-up fold with a card back. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete