Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Triple Hex (It's not what it sounds like!) HSS170

Pin It Now! I know this color combo should have been a no brainer ~

...But either I was overtired or under-Halloweeny, because it killed me to come up with an idea! So it literally got me out of bed at 1:00 a.m. this morning, to just do this and get it off my mind. Meet my insomniac card.
 I mentioned before, I don't typically invest a lot of time in Halloween cards, so I don't buy stamp sets in this theme.  This was one night I wished I'd had a nice new stamp set to play with.  So I used what I have. This pumpkin stamp comes in the Hostess set, Perfectly You.  Matched with Six Sided Sampler, it works out nice!  And this is the first time I've used Candy Dots...I love them! What took me so long?!

Feel like knocking out a challenge this week?  Head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and take a look around, get inspired to make something fun and festive!

Have a blessed and creative day ~ Erika

SUPPLY LIST:
STAMPS:  Perfectly You, Six Sided Sampler
INK: Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
PAPER:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Modern Medley DSP, Silver Glimmer
EMBELLISHMENTS:  7/16" Natural Trim, Linen Thread, Candy Dots in Regals, Chevron Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment