Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Guy Valentine

Pin It Now! Here's the Valentine I made for my husband.
I love this Sale-A-Bration set, Feeling Sentimental.  So far, I've only used it for more masculine cards, but I'd love to try it with a pink card.

Here's the inside, from Affection Collection.
Here are some simple note cards I made using all the images in this set.  They're for sale in my Etsy shop!
I hope you're having a nice Valentine's Day.  Don't forget to do something nice for someone particularly special - yourself!  

2 comments:

  1. Did you use fabric on this card? I didn't think the print with the words and the little red hearts was available in paper...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so observant! I purchased the My Digital Studio version, and it includes this paper. I wanted it right away, but knew i couldn't wait for the delivery man, so i printed out one of each paper onto Whisper White. Thanks for asking! Erika

      Delete