Saturday, February 16, 2013

Deer on a Doily!

Pin It Now! This week for Merry Monday, I'm using one of my favorite new Christmas Stamps, Christmas Deer. She's so lovely, with her fancy curly antlers!  I thought she'd look nice among doilies & Lacy Brocade embossing. I assume she's a she, anyway, a reindeer, not a reinbuck.  Is there such a thing?

My deer is stamped on a doily with silver embossing powder, and embellished with pearls and mist.  The card base is Always Artichoke, with Vanilla and Pink Pirouette two-toned ribbon, and vanilla natural ribbon is stamped with the Good Cheer wheel.

The sketch for Merry Monday...cute!  I think I'll save this one for other occasions, too.

6 comments:

  1. This is one pretty card Erika, the pink is unexpected but fabulous and the stamping on the doily looks amazing. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas card Erica! Always Artichoke is a colour I haven't teamed with Pink Pirouette but it's a lovely combination! Thanks for joining us at Merry this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Erika, this stamp is fantastic and I love technique you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea to stamp the deer on the doily, Erika! Love the embossing and ribbons too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely colour combo for Christmas, Erika. Love the embossed panel as well. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great use of the stamp and wondrful layout!

    ReplyDelete