Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sweet Sunday - Lollipop Cards!

Pin It Now! I was so fortunate today to spend some down time with my crafty sis, JoAnn. We made a dozen swap cards, planned another swap card, and made these little sweeties...



These are totally cute, and a blatant CASE of a card on Pinterest. Sometimes you just need to enjoy the process of making a pretty card, and copycatting is a stress free way to do that.



This one is layered with Rose Red & Pool Party. Embossed with letterpress diamond plate.



The other two are on Crumb Cake.



The pops are easy to make, just punch 10 circles, fan them out and glue to a circle in the back. An In-Color brad in the center. Finish with a lollipop stick & a knot of ribbon.



Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

7 comments:

  1. Erika, these cards are beautuful and so well executed. Love the colors you used in each one of them. I adore the combination of dots and text. I agree with you guys casing a project is fun, stress free and still be very rewarding. I did just that last week with two cards...too bad I just realized that I gave them away without having taking pictures of them. Thanks for leaving me a link so that I could follow you back here. Hope that your boy is all heal up by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card CAS Erika. These are so cute! can't wait to try this as well as the Kite tutorial you did in an earler post. I really enjoy visiting your blog you have such great creations! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soo smart!! Im going to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this

    I did one, but I am guess I didn't glue it down to the piece on the back well enough as the circles keep moving! grrr

    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. What SIZE circle punches did you use for the lollipop cards? I love the simplicity of them and the embossed background makes the lollipop "pop"!

    TFS!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli! The circle punch I used is 1-3/8". Hope you have time making some! Erika

      Delete
  6. I almost never comment, however i did a few searching and wound
    up here "Sweet Sunday - Lollipop Cards!". And I actually do have some questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be only me or does it seem like some of the remarks look like coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I would like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you list of all of all your community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Feel free to surf to my site; Social Entrepreneur Ideas

    ReplyDelete