Sunday, July 10, 2011

Take Care with Beau Chateau SSC211

Pin It Now! Wow, I am LOVING all of the new goodies from the 2011-2012 Stampin Up! Idea Book that debuted this month.  I had some time today to play between projects and workshop prep, and picked a Stampin 411 Challenge, Saturday Sketch 211. 

I could. not. wait to break into the gorgeous Beau Chateau DSP, it's so, well, so me.  I know I'll use every little scrap of this pack.  Here's the card:
...and here is the sketch:
What a quick and simple sketch!  I love it.  Can't wait to give this away.  Better yet, I'll make two so I can keep one for myself ;)

SUPPLIES LIST:
Cardstock: Confetti White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
DSP: Beau Chateau
Stamp Set: Love and Care (Hostess)
Big Shot, Sizzix Originals Blossom Party
Other: Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones


2 comments:

  1. Erika- This card is so beautiful! I love it! That paper is gorgeous...I will have to add it to my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an absolutely fabulous card ~ wows ~ thanks so much for playing along this week ~ have a wonderful day and happy stampin' :-)

    ReplyDelete