Thursday, April 7, 2011

MINIMALLY MOTHER'S DAY

Pin It Now!
Beautiful Butterfly Embosslits
Rose Red & Whisper White CS
Baker's Twine in white


I couldn't wait to try out one of the new 3-Step Punches that SU will have available to everyone May 1st! You can layer these beautiful flowers and create dozens of flowers with a single sheet of paper! I thought I'd try monochromatic for this card, with a little shot of color for the sentiment. It's a fast & easy card that you'll be making if you're at my house on Sunday. Are you free for a couple of hours? Well, come on down! Check my calendar for details...
Here's a second one that I made with the same punch set.  So much fun just to scatter these flowers around.  I'm going to make a scrapbook page next.  Little stitching...little bling...
And one last sample of the Mother of Mine stamp.  Same as the original, but this one is done using a BRAND NEW line of embossing powders by Stampin' Up!  The colors they chose are gorgeous. This one is Wild Wasabi.  They're also very fine, so you keep all the details on your stamp, no heat-emboss-ooze here!  I think this one is more delicate looking for the romantic, shabby-chic mom in your life like mine <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment